Monday, May 8, 2017

Staying in Lanakila!

Ohana!

Aight, so right down to business. So as expected I am not being transferred. Elder Campbell is shipping out to Mililani tomorrow to be companions with Elder Johnson and my new companion will be someone named Elder Lewis coming from the Big Island. He hasn't been out very long (4 months) so basically no one here knows him, should be a fun time.

This week we had Pearl Harbor which is always fun and we had Zone Conference which means I got to see some of my old buddies that are serving in Waipahu, Honolulu, and Makakilo. Also I just found out that Elder Klaasen (Mom, I believe you are FB friends with his mom) is coming here to Hon-West to be our new Zone Leader so that will be fun serving around him.

Anyway sorry for the short email and lack of info but it's been a good week and on the bright side I finally got the zone to set up a group drive so I actually have pics now. Enjoy!

Love you all and can't wait to see you in a week.

Aloha!!!
Elder Smith









No comments:

Post a Comment