Monday, December 26, 2016

Best Christmas Present

Hey!

So since I just talked to the fam yesterday there isn't much for me to update you on, but I just wanted to say that it was so good to hear from you guys yesterday. That was the best Christmas present I could have gotten. But yeah the rest of my Christmas was awesome, a bunch of the missionaries met up and we watched church videos and ate food and just had a grand time. I love this district, they're the best people I could have asked for. Speaking of that some of us decided to check out a nearby national park called Temple Valley which is literally just full of temples of various religions. We checked out an awesome Buddhist temple and got to see a lot of the cultural stuff there. All in all it has been a solid p-day. Here's a few pics for ya. (Sadly I have not been given the pics of Saidee's baptism yet, next week for sure. The baptism was awesome, so happy I got to baptize her!)

Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas. Meant to share this earlier but when you have the time you should look at Alma's testimony of Christ in Alma 7 (starts in verse 10 if I remember correctly). It's become one of my favorite passages this Christmas season. Love you all!

Mele Kalikimaka!
Elder Smith

Here are some Christmas morning pics and pics of the Buddhist temple visit today.






















No comments:

Post a Comment