Monday, November 21, 2016

No More Greenie Status

Fam!
Sorry mission portal has been down for the last few hours so I need to be quick!

Mum the packages did come, did not open them yet. Elder Zollinger is for sure heading out. He's going to Kona zone on the Big Island to be a Zone Leader. I'll be staying here in Kaneohe and my new comp will be someone named Elder Boyde ( he will be the new district leader). I really don't know anything about him aside from his name. I'll let you know more next week.

So on a spiritual note we all had personal interviews with President and Sister Bekker this week. He is so awesome, he really does his best to know each of the Elders on a personal level. Even when he is chastising us you can tell he is doing it out of love. He made me realize that I am not studying enough out of Preach My Gospel, I would recommend everyone look through that now and again just to know what we can all do to be better missionaries. Also in terms in of reading material I also recommend the book Our Search for Happiness by M Russell Ballard. I just finished reading it and it is so inspirational. It is more centered on non-members understanding us but it really is worth reading. Malia's baptism is this week so I'm pretty pumped for that, sadly Elder Z will not be here for that. Also there are some new opportunities that have come up for possible new investigators. Un-coincidentally right after a fast.

I hope that civilization is not crumbling without me there. I love you all and think of you all the time.
Love you guys and sorry I can't write more! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'll be eating food. Lots and lots of food.

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment